The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-24-2003, 10:04 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Don't Do As I Do

Why is it that some people [and nations] love to take sucker shots, but scream like hell when their intended victim strikes back? This is true, not only in war, but indeed, even in peace!!

How many bleeding hearts over the years have claimed that our use of nukes to end World War II was unnecessary. In fact. however, had we not resorted to the [2] Atomic Bombs, possibly hundreds of thousands more [including vast numbers of our own troops] would have died in an invasion of the enemy?s home Islands!

Hell, there were even those who touted a forgive and forget posture concerning 9/11!? Many thought that we should turn the other cheek, and go on with life as if nothing had happened?! ?Are these people born masochists or just plain fools?? The only thing that forgiveness of such atrocities begets - is more atrocity. And this is true no matter from wence the pain emanates!!

I do, however, have to marvel at the procedure undertaken when such a horrendous attack against humanity takes place! Isn?t it grand that all such enemies afford their victims the time to regroup and strike back, and this, only after months of debate, finger pointing, incriminations and denials! ?The United Nations being a splendid example of this line of fatal reasoning!

The latest episode of ?As The World Burns? is the revelation that an Islamic Group had planned to poison the military chow of the Brits with Ricin, a deadly poison! So while all of this debating is going on, those responsible for terrorism continue to plot! As a matter of fact, we are under attack almost daily by fear, if nothing else. And this too, is one weapon of choice for terror!!

So, what is being done to combat this scourge? Well, some oil producing nations are acting instead of reacting. They are utilizing their weapon of choice [OIL] to help bring us to our knees, or at the least to an economic standstill! And these ?Daddy War Bucks Types? could give a damned less who suffers or dies, just so long as they can fatten their already corpulent bank accounts! (real pals, one and all?!)

Worse than these slimmy profiteers, however, is the backstabbing being undertaken by a few nations who?s bacon we have saved more than once in the past. Nations who now seek to ally themselves to the mob [UN], rather than the righteous? And my biggest problem with this is our practice of kissing-up to those who, like a sail-less raft on a sea of shit, go along with the malignant flow. People to whom friendship means - ?WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME (again)?!?

I don?t think that I have to name these vacillating bastards, as the news is polluted with their names on a daily basis! What is that old saying - ?With friends such as these, we don?t need enemies!?

So after this particular confrontation is over, what will do about them? Probably send them more food, money and valentine cards, like we did with Jordan after Gulf War I!! ?If this isn?t paying tribute, then what is??

As it has been for at least six decades, the victors [Allies], and not the defeated aggressor, has been allocated the role of paying reparations to the beast, and so it will be again, even if this food and finance is stripped from the very mouths of those who suffered and/or bled to insure the survival of a [semi] free world - ?WHY??

?Wars may indeed be won by our gallant armed forces, but seldom the peace, as this precious commodity is quickly bartered away by politicians, or so it seems to me?!?

VERITAS
Old 01-24-2003, 10:19 AM

Hardcore,

Many folks pissed about the upcoming conflict may have friends or relatives going in or in at this time. Many of these American's don't realized the sacrafices that must be given at some time to maintain our way of living.

Many wouldn't fight for any cause and I doubt they would fight for their family if push came to shove.

Some are just plain cowards - big with the mouth but slow in action.

But the worst ones are those who fight for personal gain. They have no values (that we would understand) they care little for humans in general or even their life. The are the scabs or open wounds the feed upon others to do their biddings.

These people have little to offer in return and are not achievers or builders or even Godly in nature. Those are truely the ones to fear.

Friends are those that take the good and the bad have arguements and then go out and have a beer. Friends are those who you would allow to watch your back should it be needed.
Friends are those who you would trust with your life should the need arise.

I know of a few they are quite and yet strong in spirit and very giving of themselves - without reseravation. They are very special people and have a quality that I hope I have?

Your so true in your comments and those of us who've been around can relate to just such things. We are truely a small minority and a breed that needs little attention getting to get the point across. It's not to say we don't bleed and suffer like others its just that those special friends seems to extend or give off a life-giving warmth that makes all around them endure hardships and do the impossible.

To all our special friends (and they know who they are ) thanks for being my friends.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 11:49 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

BOATS -

Your description (above) of what a (true) friend is, was (in my opinion) right on target! But let me ask you this, where in any of these fine descriptives of what a genuine friend is, would we find the names of many of those who currently infest the United Nations?

Far too many of those within the U.N. are part-time friends in name only, and more's the shame!!
Old 05-11-2023, 04:30 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry

Thought you guys might like to re-read this.

This is our government and media [my opinion] is telling you now. DON'T DO AS I DO BUT DO AS I SAY!!!!

PLEASE LET YOUR POLITICIANS KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!!!

Mrs. Hardcore