The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Branch Posts > Marines

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-28-2003, 08:34 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Smile Heaven and Travelling Salesmen:

Three traveling Salesmen died on the same day and when they arrived at Heaven, the first person they saw was Saint Peter.

Saint Peter explained to the three traveling Salesmen that all people in Heaven are rated by the type of vehicle they drive. The better the person was in life, the better vehicle they would be given in Heaven.

Saint Peter then asked the FIRST traveling Salesman; How long were you Married and how many times did you cheat on your Wife. The FIRST traveling Salesman replied: Thirty Years Married and I only cheated ONCE.

Saint Peter then tells the FIRST traveling Salesman that he will be driving a ROLES ROYCE for eternity.

Saint Peter then asked the SECOND traveling Salesman the same question. The SECOND traveling Salesman then replied: Thirty Years and I only cheated TEN TIMES.

Saint Peter then tells the SECOND traveling Salesman that he will be driving a Chevrolet Caprice for eternity.

Saint Peter then asked the THIRD traveling Salesman the same question. The THIRD traveling Salesman then replied: Thirty Years and I cheated ONE HUNDRED TIMES.

Saint Peter then told the THIRD traveling Salesman that his record was not very good and then told him that he would be driving a Volkswagen Rabbit for eternity.

All three traveling Salesmen then got into their cars and started driving all around Heaven. At one point the SECOND and THIRD traveling Salesmen saw the FIRST traveling Salesman standing by the side of the roadway and crying his eyes out. Both then stopped to see what was the matter. The SECOND and THIRD traveling Salesmen then asked the FIRST traveling Salesman what was causing him to CRY the way he was. They told the FIRST traveling Salesman to look at his Roles Royce and then see the Chevrolet Caprice and Volkswagen Rabbit that they were driving. The SECOND and THIRD traveling Salesmen again asked the FIRST traveling Salesman what could be causing him to CRY so, as he had the BEST CAR IN HEAVEN.

The FIRST traveling Salesman then screamed out: I just passed MY WIFE and SHE WAS DRIVING A MOPED.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links