The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-04-2003, 02:59 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking Bye Bye Mr. T

With African troops finally starting to flood into troubled regions of the ?Dark Continent? (Liberia to be exact), ?Chucky Boy Taylor? may already have one foot into the dark side of oblivion!

Taylor, a descendant of American Slaves, should have realized what can happen when ambition overshadows better sense. I do agree, however, that this is basically an African problem, and as such, Africans should be the primary ones to deal with it!

That so-called ?Open Arms Policy? in Iraq proved to be more wishful, thinking than actual agenda! The habits of a thousand years, are after all, a bitch to shake. And once a viper gets hold of a tender young throat, it isn?t likely to let lose without first having its head decapitated!

The biggest problem, as I see it, with "Mr. Bush?s Hundred Year War", is that he expects the enemy to fight by our terms! Most of those terrorist bastards have no rules, and with the threats again flowing from Osama and his left nut, in that those held in Guantanamo must be treated fairly and released, or else - one gets the idea that nothing short of an encore of the Hussein Twins finale will bring this sonata to a thunderous end! ?And that end is near!?

?Getting back to Mr. T. (C. Taylor), I think that it is time for this turd to say adios and move on down the road, under his own power "OR NOT!?"!?

VERITAS
Old 08-05-2003, 07:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default HC......

As I understand the situation, Mr.T is bargaining for his hide. If it?s convenient or productive for him to keep his hide intact then I suppose that?s the deal, not the best of all worlds but a way out of the deepest part of the hideous mess.

After all, I believe Didi Amin was kept around for no good purpose for ages. I just wonder who kept his freezer stocked with human body parts as the ?Doctor, Field Marshall, and President? was somewhat of a gourmet cannibal.

As to the "100 years war", it seems to look like that but I?m not sure I see the same picture. The big Army, Big Navy, Big USMC, Big USAF operations we saw in Iraq are going to be the least common occurrence in this war and what we don?t see is and will remain the big show, in my opinion. Our covert/spook capability has been somewhat humbled but is by no means on the ropes. I have zero doubt that we have and will continue to learn how to land KO punches in the enemy?s environment but we may have to dust off our lessons learned notes from the VN War and apply them more broadly. I?m not sure I agree that Bush has the blinders on to this reality or expects the enemy to fight on his terms but I do fully expect he buys into concept of flushing the birds from cover by whatever means possible then returning them to the nitrogen cycle one by one or in groups. My opinion is that we can fight on any level necessary and contemporary Generals or Admirals that are still exclusively, totally, hung up on big unit operations; as was the case during the VN War, had better fill out their retirement papers as they are hopelessly obsolete and counter productive. Big unit operations will be necessary from time-to-time and will be a vital ingredient, but that is not the singular ball game or the KO punch by any means. Grabbing the rabid weasels by the tail right out of their environment and smashing their heads against the rocks will turn out to be the convincing argument in this war, in my opinion.

I watch the Coast Guard taking an ever expanding and more aggressive role in National security; or at least they are getting past due press, and just have to think that that kind of thing is going on in all sectors of our armed forces.

Scamp
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 09:43 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

SCAMP - Great piece!!

I loved your deduction that we kept Amin around for years with apparently no good reason! "In this, I totally concur!!" Alas, however, "Fat Boy Amin" was not the only pampered maggot fly in the international ointment, not by a long shot!

There was, just in recent times alone, Milosovich, bin Laden, the Hussein Mob, Castro, Kim Jong il, my mother in law (only kidding on the latter), etc., etc. So you see, keeping old Chucky Taylor clinging to life an limb, is just another episode of how the stomach churns!

By God man, what would we (and in particular- King George II) do without a ready stable of bad guys to righteously point his trigger finger at! And what are the chances that come 2008, if he politically survives 2004 (?), El Presidente won't move to have the two term limit abolished? (Just a baseless rhetorical question of course, or a fairytale if y'all prefer?!)

And in closing, let me retort that keeping some people around for no good purpose, is nothing new at all - as even in American politics we seem to adhere to this insane practice!

In a triad of words - "IMAGE & EGO and GREED", are not acceptable political functions? They are just what makes some politicos tick, and our citizens bitch!

Its the old "You Kiss My Ass, And I'll Stroke Yours, scenario" that rules in vested political & economic circles! If you don't (kiss their perfumed ass holes), however, they may just go out of their way to destroy you and yours, using governmental resourses, even if your cause is just and your family was related to George Washington Himself! (Mine, of course, WAS NOT!)

Hell, was not Robert E. Lee's wife herself related to the Washingtons! And look at the blistering that this family took, and for actions not nearly as betrayal-ridden (according to some) as what some politicos do today, so "As A Matter Of Factly?!" (opinion)

Or am I to assume that a scant few of today's (international) politicos consider themselves related to a far more powerful bloodline than all who have so illustriously passed before them? Maybe a scant few of these (some-times) treacherous souls can even trace their liniage to "Mephistopheles or Lusifer Himself" Perhaps!?" (I Don't Doubt IT!?)

Once elevated to stardom (politics), far too many a political bonvivant forgets their prime mandate - SERVICE TO THIS NATION'S PEOPLE - "AND I DO MEAN ALL OF THIS NATION'S PEOPLE!" And the last time that I heard, "VETERANS ARE PEOPLE TOO!"

"Until that is, a few yes-men (and yes-women) are thrust into lofty (veteran related) positions, and quickly abandon their peers (comrades at arms) for someting as humanly petty as power, title and contorted control!?"

It is at this point, in my opinion, that some of these neo-lords take on far different aires! The offensive aromas of the poluted clique, emblazoned with little (or no) affirmative, fair, just, logical, meaningful, or unselfish panderings, becomes the beasts only credo! (opinion) "A credo written in the spilled blood of true patriots!"

"Gee, did that ring a tin bell somewhere in DC?"

"So-Solly (like hell I am!)

VERITAS
Old 08-05-2003, 09:57 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

The biggest problem, as I see it, with "The American Enterprise Institute's Hundred Year War", is that no president or Congress will be able to extricate America or the world from it.

But, we can.
Old 08-05-2003, 10:11 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

BLUEHAWK-

Well put, but within the limits of law! Anarchy can be a far more threatening foe that a few selfish people gone bad, do you not agree?

VERITAS
Old 08-05-2003, 10:39 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

I DO, most firmly agree.

Here is a realization we may have both arrived at as well:

- We are admonished to conduct ourselves according to the "Rule of Law" and not the "Rule of Man".

- Both ways of rule are shown to be demonstrably faulty just when they need to be faultless... e.g. capital punishment and war.

- Rule by a "Higher Power", likewise, is manipulated for the enhancement of those other ways of rule by the greedy and the criminal.

- What we are left with then, is finding (not merely searching for) the ways to assure that the "Rule of Law" is justly enacted, carried out and respected.

In America, here would be the first three steps:
Abolish -
1) gerrymandering
2) electoral college
3) closed primaries

Direct democracy was, in my opinion, the intent of our founders. This is what made the American dream so hopeful, and is why some of us cling to it so ferociously.

Direct democracy is the sole alternative to anarchy or a continuation of the status quo; both of which did and do cause great suffering.

How does this idea seem to you?
Old 08-05-2003, 11:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Agree or not, and this is not an admonishment, nor an approval of all said, the true intent of this site is being realized in my opinion!

Free thought, and disagreement where needed, in a constructive and legal manner, within a free and independant society is (in my opinion) the Backbone Of God!!

VERITAS
Old 08-05-2003, 01:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up HC..good thought

The best of all is that we get to learn everything there is to know about things we began the conversation by having no clue about. And if we?re ignorant of some things, at least we probably wont? be killed and eaten on the spot, maybe. :ek:

I?m not sure it gets much better than that and a better classroom can?t be found. Hell, we should be giving out CEU?s for a lot of this stuff.

Scamp