The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-09-2003, 11:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Criminally-illegal Aliens!!!

Regarding CRIMINALLY-ILLEGAL ALIENS, politically and pacifyingly renamed: "Illegal Immigrants" and/or those undocumented FOR WHATEVER REASONS and sneaking into America,...I used to think that New Jersey had the worst way possible of handling any such possible terrorists. Granted only a very small percentage are very likely terrorists. But, so what?

When talking numbers like 30 million (or much higher (?) since difficult counting any undocumented sneaks), a lousy 1 percent sneaking into The Country realistically accounts for 300,000 very likely dope and/or weapons smugglers, moles, spies and terrorists already here within our borders, quite ready to do as instructed by their criminal and murderous masters.

Regardless, and being inundated by criminals aside, New Jersey should no longer be considered the worst State regarding The War on Terrorism. Such a naive and nationally-suicidal and lowly distinction should go to The State of California, and specifically alluding to Gov. Davis and "His" nationally-suicidally and liberal law makers.

After all, New Jersey has recently made the most used and valuable form of U.S. Identification called: "A Drivers License" a little harder to acquire initially and even renew, by merely bringing 2 or 3 or 4 (depending) documents proving you simply ARE whom you say YOU ARE. I personally believe that such sanity is long overdue.

Whereas, a California law has been passed that for acquiring or renewing a Driver License, no one need prove anything, much less that the person applying for same is actually that person at all. For all intent and purpose, any person (naturally giving a phoney name) having a history or lengthy Rap-Sheet involving explosives and/or bombings could easily get a legal Driver's License with a Photo ID in LooneyTunes California.

Hey you politicos and/or people-patronizing to keep your jobs and power and control ABOVE ALL ELSE dummies,...think about this before you think that such stupid and foreigner-biased patronizing only effects Californians. SUCH STUPIDITY EFFECTS ALL AMERICANS!!! The most used form of ID in America for boarding an airplane IS A DRIVER's LICENSE with a Photo ID.

Hey, and in fairness Mr. Davis,...not to worry since all of the above is only my opinion, and I'm quite sure that MANY of your cohorts, MANY in The Press/Media, and MANY of your constituancy still love you for any preferential and/or biased treatments on "Their" behaves. Though, and since needing legal ID's more so than most,...I'm also quite sure that TERRORISTS LOVE YOU ALSO, since GOOD phoney documentations are hard to come by, and even they can be spotted by Security before boarding an airplane.

Neil

P.S. Hey politicos! Play your stupid games all you want.
But, please don't put ME/US/AMERICA at risk in the process. It's not very nice (very bright either).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2003, 05:33 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 
Default Neil

Absolutely Brilliant,huh? And after the illegals procure that FIRST document,the rest is,as they say,downhill.Of course,the next logical step is to the welfare line,then Social Security,and on and on...WOW! Get a CLUE,Gov.Davis!

Peace,Griz
Old 09-09-2003, 05:49 PM

Hi Neil,

I agree with you my friend on this issue. By giving illegal aliens the right to possess a drivers license, we are allowing ourselves to become increasingly valunerable to terrorism. As you mentioned, anyone with a driver's license may legally board an airplane. We are making it very easy for them to attack us..
Old 09-10-2003, 07:16 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Phuloi, Philly and...

...other Patriots here not sucked-into politicizing EVERYTHING (even our survival), as some politicos here in: "Weirdsville USA" (an article title) most often do. That's mainly how such power and control freaks usually buy power and get to $tay in power.

Regardless, in today's paper regarding asinine and lethally-phoney ID's being permitted, it gets even weirder here in: "Weirdsville USA"and/or where a; "Keystone Cop" security mentality exists.

"TRENTON - The state Motor Vehicle Commission has incorrect Social Security information for one in five licensed drivers in New Jersey and will gradually mail 1.2 million letters to drivers ordering them to fix the problem". WOW!!!...ABSOLUTEL A-A-AMAZING!!!
Yeah sure, some bum having already FIXED all his problems with a valid (even though bogus) driver's license, will simply come in to help MV: "Fix the problem". And besides, only fools could believe that anyone giving a phoney SS# would give a legitimate mailing address,...in a million years. Plus, I wonder just how many SS#'s and mailing addresses are IDENTICAL? Bet MANY!

"In the coming months, 20 percent of the state's 6 million licensed drivers can expect letters telling them they won't be able to renew their licenses until inconsistencies are resolved. In some cases drivers' licenses might be suspended immediately". WOW and WHOOP-WHOOPY-DO!!! Here we've got a combined MV, LEGITIMATE ID, National Security, Homeland Security, and even Airport Security Honor System,...all handled through The Mail. That's quite efficient,...don't you think? Quite nationally-suicidal no doubt. But, still quite efficient from a beaurocratic standpoint.

Joking aside friends,...if any of you out there can explain the moronic beaurocratic mind-SET (with the emphasis on: "SET") to me, please do. Even though having been around awhile,...I sure as hell can't figure these career swillers at The Public Troth out.
Do most all public officials daily take stupid pills, or something like that? It sure seems so to me (no doubt to many others also).

Neil (for "Them")
(for Friends)
Old 09-10-2003, 08:09 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

An explanation, not an excuse, would be M O N E Y... strange how that stuff tends to adjust a man's morals sometimes ain't it!

I'm pretty sure they took the legally readily available "smart" pills.
Old 09-10-2003, 10:55 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default BLUEHAWK...re: "MONEY".

Since quite possibly being sneak-attacked en masse and/or in essence:
C - mass gassed
B - mass infected
R - or mass nuked (and I don't mean microwaved) to death,...
"MONEY' shouldn't mean zilch to ANY AMERICAN and/or most likely victims of such (stupid politicos, beaurocrats or officials making such easier than need be inclusive).

After all, and since ALL(Stupid officials inclusive) are in the same boat having already been torpedoed by foreigners and very likely to be torpedoed again by foreign terrorists,...what-the-hell-good-is: "MONEY" anyway? Been led to believe that none such is needed in Heaven, or even in hell and/or where fanatical murderers are intent sending all infidels?

Regardless, let's hope all Public SERVANTS (always some joke) and/or Public PROTECTORS (no joke nowadays) start dealing with terrorism and properly IDing WHOM are actually Americans here and WHOM have sneaked-in here for the express purpose of murdering Americans. Hey,...such sicko murderers have done so well already here and abroad on their own. So, why should the American Taxpayer further help-out these bums with MY/OUR: "MONEY" also? Catch "Them" hell? Try "Them" hell? Hell,...We don't even deport CRIMINALS from here anymore, and as once done. Such just isn't compassionately absurd and/or politically-correct.

So then, and as previously done for about 30 or 40 years, and somewhat explained in: "WORLD's Greatest Con-Artists"(article title),...let The Saudis finance those sicko terrorists as normally done. Why-the-hell DOUBLE VICTIMIZE Americans by forcing The American Taxpayer to help financially orchestrate their very own demize?

Hey, Mike. Doesn't the above sort-of give new meaning to the term: "Double Jeopardy"? Seems so to me.

Neil
Old 09-10-2003, 11:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Sure does Neil, sure as hell does...and we're catchin' it from a number of sides all at once.

Some of us mention a few of these unpleasant little facts and you'd think we'd put ourselves on McCarthy's blacklist.

Gung Ho is an admirable weapon of war, but it's utterly stupid four inches from the end of a trigger happy howitzer...
Old 09-10-2003, 12:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Mike...

Need some explanations. Don't understand either the: "McCarthy black list" or the; "Gung-Ho" innuendo.

Neil
Old 09-10-2003, 12:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Neil -
Oh, I was just making side comments on the thread... the McCarthy thing deals with the occasional (usually daily) vehement denouncements of one another here on PF AND in government, which get in the way of the objective, as it did during the senator's era; going from here across the street by way of Constantinople and running out of clean underwear by the time they arrive.

Being Gung Ho, a phrase I use cautiously in present company, had to do with how government (and us, I suppose, wish I could honestly say those were the same thing) will look right into the barrel of a total freakin' disaster and get all macho about threatening the gun itself instead of taking out the trigger man and the loaders. They're seeing the illegals covering the continent, knowing it's a rising crisis (i.e. the guy with the shell is actually getting ready to pop it in the chamber!), and they stand four inches in front of the business-end bunched up in committee formation giving favors and yelling at the big black hole instead of dispersing and leading, following or getting out of the way. Didn't mean it to be an innuendo, just an analogy...sorry, didn't explain myself too well in that sentence up there.
Old 09-10-2003, 01:33 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Cool RECON et al -

Ref: YOUR QUOTE

Joking aside friends,...if any of you out there can explain the moronic bureaucratic mind-SET (with the emphasis on: "SET") to me, please do. Even though having been around awhile,...I sure as hell can't figure these career swillers at The Public Troth out.
-----------------------------------------------------

Neil, We all love ya and don't want to see your feelings hurt! As such, we can not (or will not) explain the (ever) moronic bureaucratic mind set to you!! As once you know the secret (truth) you might just pack-up and move to DC or SAC to run, along with hundreds of others, for Governor or President! LOL

So just HANG AROUND in Joisy friend, I hear that if Schwarzenegger or Bustamonte fail in their bid here in California, they already have bus tickets to Trenton!! LOL2

VERITAS