The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-13-2003, 08:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Relentless!

If, as President Bush says: ?WE HAVE GOT TO STAY THE COURSE IN IRAQ?, then let us do it with fire as well as greenbacks!

I am totally against this infusion of BILLION$ of DOLLARS in reconstruction money to Iraq! They and Halliburton etc. have the oil, let them supply the labor and the cash! But as far as this butt-kissing attitude toward the United Nations, Kofi Anon, France, Germany, Russia, and the rest of this planet, I say to hell with them all! At least those of them who saw fit to milk Iraq like a goat (oil), and then hid in their festering holes while we and a scant full of allies walked the walk!

?If the President means to have a war, then fight it like a war!? If those back-shooting dogs attack our people, then we waste an entire block of theirs! If they launch one rocket-propelled grenade, we carpet bomb the Sunni Triangle! If they use Chemical or Biologics, we use nukes, plain and simple! ?Hey, this is war?, and like old Willie Sherman use to say: ?In war, one must be relentless!"

Our troops are not trained to be policemen or targets, and those in Iraq who gleefully dance around the bodies of our dead troopers, or who (like an army of mangy coyotes) whoop it up when the enemy ambushes our people, are also the enemy! To quote certain Powers That Be: ?They are either with us or against us, no middle ground!!? For as it was in Somalia and Vietnam, many of the same people who emerge into the daylight, smiles upon their faces and their open hands outstretched for money, are the same bastards lobbing in those grenades at night!

Are all the people of Iraq and the Middle East enemies - Hell no, but when push comes to shove, they will ally themselves with the people doing the winning! As such, and taking a lesson from that warehouse that we just nailed, as well as the beginning days of ?Shock and Awe?, we have got to keep these people off balance! For when we stop to assess our next move or to act out the part of policemen, we become sitting targets of opportunity!

If these people mean to have another war, then let it begin with that warehouse in Baghdad! Either that, or let us get the hell out of Dodge and let those people go back to eating dogs and butchering each other! ?But if it is to be war, then let it be relentless and final!?

VERITAS
Old 11-13-2003, 08:38 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

just my 4c....you cannot win with Muslims on their own home turf. Too many cultural, religious, and other problems..The more good you do, the more the news media will accentuate the negative and they will resist and raise hell. It is time to write a tightly specific exit strategy, stick to it, put Iraqis in charge in the transition, get the U.N. and other international groups involved, hand over the keys of administration, declare victory, and don't look back....you would think the events of April, 1975 would have taught us something...

Larry
Old 11-13-2003, 08:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation

LARRY -

Good thoughts!

VERITAS
Old 11-13-2003, 10:39 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Whomever originally stated the unarguable words: "If this to be war, then let it be relentless and final", sure-as-hell knew what he was talking about.

Still, and especially for America and The Western Democracies, it truly is a shame that in over 50 years NO ONE in authority deemed using such a wise and actually life saving concept. Instead, for over 50 years lives were wasted,...while TRULY never resolving anything.

Though, and in fairness to The Brits, in The Falklands "They" knew what needed doing,...and just did it! Screw The World. Screw The UN and/or all other obstructionists, and just kill the enemy and free The Islanders.

It's quite unfortunate for: "America's Finest" that such sound logic and common sense, especially against murderous and fanatical enemies no longer EXISTS. Well,...such actually does EXIST. But, since life saving and sound logic go counter some politicos' ends and a foolish politically and/or contitutionally-correct warfare,...it's very unlikely seeing such common sense in action until possibly TOO LATE to actually matter.

Hope I'm wrong, Friend. But, that's how double NRA Neil sees things. A bit confused? Well, the second NRA stands for: Neil Right Always. Don't believe such? Hell,...just ask me and I'll verify that for you.

Neil

P.S. Can't take credit for that second NRA bit. Today while talking to a cop friend named: "Skip" about The NRA, and why I liked and respected the organization,..."He" concluded that his interpretation was actually my reason for feeling that way. Hey,..."Works-fir-me".
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 01:02 PM

It has been stated in the past, that wars make money for the rich.. Such be one case here with Halliburton being over there.. I don't think you and I know how much this Halliburton will make from this Irag war. The last three so-called wars have produce nothing in the way of security for the United States. Korea, we gained nothing there, Vietnam, surely nothing came from that one, Irag, I see no benefits here, except the oil that Halliburton will get and sell to we Americans, and pay them their top dollar.
If I could have the authority, I would leave Irag in a pile of rubble. Not one blade of grass alive, or a grain of sand having been scorched.
Old 11-13-2003, 01:35 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Red face

NEIL & SKEETER -

The people talk, but does anyone in power (really) listen? :cd:

VERITAS
Old 11-13-2003, 01:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

They listen and nod there heads then turn around and its as if they never heard a work. Special intrest has a hand up you know where to control em like a puppet. Its all in the money.
Old 11-13-2003, 02:30 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Melody -

And more's the shame that they get away with it!!!!!!!

VERITAS
Old 11-13-2003, 02:44 PM

Default SKEETS!!!!!

Understand your point of view and concur to most. But, to get the answer as to who benefited in K., ask the 40+ million folks in S. Korea for their feelings. The one's on the northern side of the DMZ have really suffered and to an extent that the rest of the world does not at present know.!!!!!
SF
NC
Old 11-13-2003, 02:53 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Sez-a-lot for all that emphasis on the importance of voting.

Hey,..don't get me wrong. I do honestly believe that voting IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Unfortunately, time has proven that voting IS VERY IMPORTANT only for those, clique, beholders and cohorts benefitting from our votes. For you, me and most other: "UN-Connected", voting only determines which ruling elite will rule us and decree by law what we can or cannot do, even if absurdly wrong, quite biasedly preferential, or just plain stupid.

Hell,...it's no wonder that about 60% of eligible Americans choose not to vote. Hell again,...the word: "Clintons" alone sort-of proves my conclusion to me.

Neil The Happy Voter

P.S. Rick,
Check-out my: "Civilian Review Boards" thread for a better idea of how much I value The Electorate and/or largest American minority.