Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-19-2004, 09:47 PM

Default Draft Bones For President

Draft "bones" For President
It's time to elect someone who can lead our nation with common sense and plain speaking. Therefore, lets start a nationwide drive to draft one of the few and the proud to bring honor to our country:

LET'S DRAFT "WARREN BONESTEEL" AKA: "BONES" FOR OUR NEXT COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF AND HEAD OF STATE!

Anyone out there know "Larry King?" Time to "draft" Bones for an interview on "Larry King Live," and formally "draft" him for higher office. Bones will serve up some good ole'coffee for the nation to sip on!

semper fi,
jchristin
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2004, 10:24 PM

Aww, man! What do ya mean I can't vote more than once?
Old 03-19-2004, 11:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

That works, I'm in. Of course I'll be looking for the Secratary of the Navy spot as part of the deal.

Scamp
Old 03-20-2004, 12:59 AM

Part of my platform! (Seascamp, yer in, brother! ...'least til someone better comes along! )

VA Benefits.
More funding for the Marine Corps.
Make the Navy a part of the Marine Corps.
Job Creations.
A chicken in every pot.
A gun in every holster.

Well, that gave me a couple of ideas...

VA Benefits: the government made a promise. That promise shall be kept.
More fundin? for every branch of the service. We?re spendin? less of our GDP on defense than any other nation on earth. For at least once, the Marine Corps gets first go at new equipment instead of what's at the bottom of the barrel. All recruitment advertisements for every branch of the service should read: "We make war for a livin'. Get over it." All recruiters will be required to emphasize warfightin'. That other stuff is nice, but it ain't what the recruit is there for.

Jobs and money stay home. Taxes that bleed companies white, causin' them to move out of the country, and micro-management by the government will end. (yeah, that causes other problems, but I have the solutions.) Ya invested inna company where the CEO takes home more money inna year than you'll make inna lifetime, and you don't get squat out of yer investment? Ya dumbass. Take yer money out of the company right now! What's wrong with ya? Don't need no government to tell ya that. Yer bein' what they call a 'mark'. The goofballs are gonna take all yer money if ya let 'em. A sucker's born every minute, and yer bein' one. A lot of folks need to learn how to hunt, kill and put a chicken in their own damned pots. Underage orphans, poverty stricken widows, the disabled, and the elderly get first go at free chickens from the government. The rest of us gotta work fer a livin?.

A gun in every holster, along with required firearms safety courses will be mandatory for all citizens. It will take two to five years for the Darwin Effect to thin out the utterly stupid and the insanely disrespectful. The body count should go down after that. Crooks will think twice about any criminal activity. The Darwin Effect will work especially well with them over the first two-five years. Anyone caught usin' a weapon in the commission of a crime will receive mandatory sentences in the prison nearest them. Yeah, I know. I like less government, but ya gotta start somewhere. It's a mess out there.

Education: Ya don't pass, ya don't graduate. Ya can't teach, go get another job. It's a two way street, learnin' and teachin', but the student can't learn it if they ain't bein' taught. Learn English. Yer in America now. Every child and student shall learn the Declaration of Independence by heart and they shall have a working knowledge of The Constitution of the US. If they don't, they don't graduate.

Illegal immigration: It's illegal. That means the borders are closed. Yer breakin? the law. Go home. More money for protection of the borders will be a part of my platform. If yer visa runs out? Go home. Ya don't wanna go home, apply fer citizenship. Yer breakin' the law. Don't throw a fit if ya get busted for it. Illegal aliens do not receive the benefits or rights of citizenship. Go home. Do it right, or go somewhere else. It ain't racism. It's breakin? the law. Learn the difference. Anyone who carries a firearm across the borders into the US is a military aggressor. They will be dealt with as such. ANY nation who cannot control their own citizens in such a fashion as to not teach them respect for the borders of other nations...well...don't be surprised if said foreign citizens are treated as foreign aggressors and terrorists. You have launched a war against the people and against the economy of this nation. The welfare of our citizens comes first

I like the Navy just fine the way it is. However, the next time one of 'em tries to get rid of the Marine Corps, we'll just put the Marine Corps in charge of warfightin? for the nation. The rest of 'em can work for, and be accountable to ,the Marine Corps fer a bit.

Job creations. I already addressed two aspects of that above. Illegal immigration and high taxes on manufacturin?. Stop both, there'll be more jobs inna nation. Don't worry. Kids that don't want to pass school will be more than willin' to take over workin' in restaurants, fast food joints, and farm jobs.

I propose a balanced budget. Period. Congress and the Senate don't wanna balanced budget, they all go to jail. They're stealin' from the citizens of this great nation. They're thieves. No loopholes, no deals, no nuthin'. The people can hire someone else to work for 'em inna halls of the Capitol. Speakin' of Congress...pass the law yer workin' on. No more feedin' at the trough. No more coat-tail laws attached to other bills. The US has too many dollars floatin' around the world that can't be backed up. Bring 'em home. That will strengthen the dollar.

Foreign policy. Keep it simple stoopid-head. Ya don't want us there, we're gone. See ya later. Some asshole tyrant or dictator takes over and yer inna strategic position that might be used to launch an attack against us, we're invadin' and we're keepin' yer country. Ya don't have to worry about illegally immigratin' to the US then. Ya run a terrorist attack against a US citizen, yer gonna pay. Period. Ya let someone run a terrorist attack against the US from yer country, yer gonna pay. Period.

NOBODY and I do mean nobody gets any money out of us ?til our own citizens are taken care of first. You can have what's leftover. It's our money. Deal with it.

Gimme another one!

Taxes? K.I.S.S. We're addicted to the tax pool at present, so for a time we'll stick with it some. No more than a flat twenty percent for everyone. Seventeen per cent oughta work good. Ya make less than 20,000 a year in total compensation, yer tax free. Ya make more than a million? Unless yer givin' a bunch to charity, yer gonna pay thirty per cent.

No more government inna church. They'll no longer qualify for 5013c status. Get over it. The Boss is a pretty good business man I figger. He don't want a different church fer every hundred people inna country. That's like havin' a Walmart on every street corner. It ain't good business, let alone good doctrine, so it ain't gonna happen.

Abortion? No more. It's immoral, illogical and irrational. If we let you walk, we haveta let every murderer inna US walk. That ain't gonna happen.
Old 03-20-2004, 03:45 AM

Default More on my platform!

Foreign aid? They wanta give us debt free money? We?ll take it! They want money out of us? What do we get in return? Promises of re-payment are not enough. Ya want a loan, ya gotta qualify. Payment will be principle plus ten per cent minimum interest. With the rest of the requirements I?ll tack on, there won?t be anyone askin? fer a loan. Democratic, constitutionally based governments, with free electorates and free market based economies only for starters. No family patronages, no nepotism in the government, no money to the rich in poor countries. On and on, I can go with that. Oh, you say we do the same thing here? It ain?t yer money! Shut up.

Foreign Affairs: Stay out ?em as much as possible. Someone always gets jealous and wants to fight. You wanta trade with us? Cool. What ya got? Same/same exchange. Value given for value exchanged. Period. We come out on top inna deals or someone's gonna be washin' dishes fer the rest of their life!

College education here inna states? Yer from a poor family, ya get straight A?s or nearly straight A?s inna US of A high school, ya get a free ride with the college or university of yer choice, meanin? the college that?ll take ya. Straight B?s? Ya get a free ride at one of yer local state colleges. Straight C?s? Can you say, ?Tech School here I come?? Straight D?s? Yer workin? at a fast food restaurant in yer neighborhood! An educated populace is the basis of a productive and economically sound economy. Without such education we are poverty stricken.

Bring Mike Farrel back to the US? Nope. I wouldn?t do that to him! He?s livin? in paradise!
Old 03-20-2004, 04:21 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

You got it Bones !!!

(my vote, that is)

I'd like to be considered for the position of Library of Congress Director :cl:

Where do we get our bumper stickers and what will they be sayin'!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 05:08 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

Finally. Someone that doesn't propose to be standing above us on a platform but standing right here on solid ground and using common sense. Where do I register as a Bonecrat?
Bumper sticker? Vote Bones. It just makes sense.
Old 03-20-2004, 05:44 AM

A 3% sales tax on every item sold inna U.S. That takes care of the budget and puts a little extra inna reserves. The federal government will maintain a savings account for 'rainy days'. The bigger, the better. Gettin' into it will require a unanimous vote from both houses of Congress.

Pork barrel politics is over boys and girls.
Old 03-20-2004, 06:07 AM

Library of Congress for Mike! You got it!

Liability lawsuits: Ya spill hot coffee on yerself? Tough. Be careful next time! Ya eat too many cheeseburgers at Mickey D's and yer fat as a pig? Tough cookies! Try a little salad next time.

That said, lawsuits are still good for obvious and blatant defects in manufacturing that cause permanent and disabling injury or death. That's all you'll get paid for! Several industries in this nation have been shut down or destroyed over frivolous lawsuits. No more. General Aviation? Yer back inna air. That industry alone will put well over a million people to work right there. This nation makes good aircraft. They'll sell all over the world. Other nations must build their own fighter aircraft except for Israel. I like underdogs.

Ya best not be caught dumpin' hazmat stuff all over the landscape. Yer gonna go to prison, and yer CEO gets to pay the clean up. Out of his own pocket. When he's broke, then we'll take it outta the company. The company responsible pays injury/ death/ dismemberment lawsuits and their costs out of it's own pocket in these cases.

Muslims/Islamic types: Police your own. You do not want us to do it for you.
Old 03-21-2004, 09:28 AM

Well I know how I'm writing in my vote...and i will get all of minot north dakota on the band wagon! *goes out to paint some signs*

Greg
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote