The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-08-2004, 09:55 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy The Quiet Before The Dawn!

Fallujah , a hotbed of terror, may soon find itself stewing in it?s own juices!

With inter-tribal warfare long a way of life in Iraq and surrounding Middle Eastern enclaves, one can not help but ponder a conflict that has shaken the minds of man for millennia untold! Was this not the basic area that witnessed the mortal strife between two other Biblical Men of the Earth - Cain and Abel? And were not these two, one a herdsman, the other a farmer, the architects, not of Earthly production, but rather of a rage that saw one inevitably planted where grapes once grew?

And so it is, even as we speak! Thousands of warriors are lining up and preparing to do battle to determine what ideology will prevail in Fallujah! Will it be democracy or terrorism that wins the day? Of course, we all know the answer to that question - Mother Green (USA and Allies) and her mean machine, will inevitably tear the lungs out of the terrorists in that City!

Will it be costly and will this attack, once and for all, settle the question of what way of life will prevail infinitum?

Costly it very well may be, but a final solution it will not be! You can not, after all, take an area that has been at war, even with itself, for countless decades, and expect a radical mind change. One that, like the fairytales say, will go on happily fore ever after! This region is, after all a hotbed of intrigue and violence. One fueled, not by grapes or sheep range wars, but rather by oil greed.

Granted, oil resources don?t last forever - but even before the discovery of black gold in the region, these people slaughtered each other for what ever excuse seemed handy at the time!

?So here we are again!? It is not 1991, nor is it 2003, but the blood and carnage are just as real and ever present! And in the next few days, or even hours, the issue of Fallujah will be resolved in our favor, and from there, who the Hell knows!

?NEXT!??

VERITAS
Old 11-08-2004, 10:11 AM

I have to wonder what the situation would be like in Fallujah today, if the 82nd was able to remain there. Not to take anything away from the Marines, I think they are doing a very professional job there, but it seems like we had less problems in Fallujah back then. The insurgents seemed less eager to take the fight to the 82nd then they do the Marines. Making this point, I wonder if Al Satr would have been more willing to come to a peace agreement and stick to it? Just my .02 worth

You will only under estimate me once!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote