The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-07-2005, 04:12 PM

Default Now we are having to remove our flag and any other indication that packages are from

I just learned about this and it makes me mad as hell . Why are the other nations on us so hard after all we are the country that rebuilt Europe after WW-II and we were the first to help Mexico after their earthquake and finanitial troubles. Where are our friends at now?? Dan R
16 Pointer
Member # 202

posted 01-07-2005 10:25 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we are having to remove our flag and any other indication that packages are from the USA to the victims of the big wave so that we do not offend them. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 1738 | From: Coffee County | Registered: Sep 99 | IP: Logged

Cuttin Caller forever
12 Point
Member # 3145

posted 01-07-2005 10:28 AM
whos bright idea was this?

--------------------
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Posts: 6744 | From: Dickson ,Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2003 | IP: Logged

rem270
8 Point
Member # 2440

posted 01-07-2005 10:33 AM
Ridiculous

--------------------
Im not a smart man.. But i did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last nite

Posts: 2099 | From: south fulton, tn, USA | Registered: Nov 2002 | IP: Logged

Winchester
8 Point
Member # 3439

posted 01-07-2005 10:46 AM
Well then, I say dont send them, and let whoever made this decision explain why the relief aid from us stopped!! RIDICULOUS!!
Posts: 1385 | From: TN | Registered: Dec 2003 | IP: Logged

JeepKuntry
6 Point
Member # 3543

posted 01-07-2005 10:57 AM
I never supported the relief aid to begin with. When the N. Korea controversy popped up last year, they indicated they would not back us. If you don't support us, don't expect us to support you. The tsunami sucks, but you didn't see the whole world rush to send us stuff on 9/11, **** some countries even had parties after they saw the footage. High time for the US to worry about the US, we have enough problems ourselves and sending out aid to other people before taking care of our own in crazy. There's alot I hate about what's going on over here these days, but by gosh we're still the best country around.
Posts: 761 | From: On the Mountain Muddy | Registered: Jan 2004 | IP: Logged

Crappie Luck2
12 Point
Member # 2688

posted 01-07-2005 01:01 PM
So were doing this whole releif thing to improve relations with the Muslim people, only we don't want the muslim people to know it's us?

Maybe we should just send them some of thier own roadside "Assistance" packages that we've collected.

CL

--------------------
Animals are Natures way of Keeping Meat Fresh Until You Eat It.

Posts: 5996 | From: Lebanon | Registered: Jan 2003 | IP: Logged

MemphisBuckHunter
4 Point
Member # 3020

posted 01-07-2005 01:10 PM
Winchester, you got that right !

Ya would figure at a time like that, who cares what flag is on it. To be honest with you, those people over there are probably so devistated they aint worried about being offended when we send supplies with our flag on it.

Im sorry, but with that crap, I dont feel guilty if we dont help out. We have enough problems of our to deal with

--------------------
- A fool is quick to complain about someones inexperience but yet wont offer to help teach what they need to know -

Posts: 450 | From: Memphis | Registered: Aug 2003 | IP: Logged

Tenderfoot
6 Point
Member # 1485

posted 01-07-2005 01:31 PM
I guess my box of snorkel gear will get sent back.

--------------------
"The venerable dead are waiting in my library to entertain me and relieve me from the nonsense of surviving mortals." Samuel Davies 1723-1761

Posts: 798 | From: Big Cove, Alabama | Registered: Oct 2001 | IP: Logged

Wildcat
16 Point
Member # 512

posted 01-07-2005 01:45 PM
Where did you hear this? Fox has been showing film all day of American workers that wear American Flags on their clothes. They also showed bags of wheat and rice with American Flags on them. They also had a report this morning about their Friday prayers and they could over hear the clergy praising America for the help. Now every Friday before those same people were damming America over Iraq.
Posts: 14119 | From: Western Ky. | Registered: Jun 2000 | IP: Logged

Dan R
16 Pointer
Member # 202

posted 01-07-2005 01:51 PM
Got it the same place you got yours, Fox News.
Posts: 1738 | From: Coffee County | Registered: Sep 99 | IP: Logged

Wildcat
16 Point
Member # 512

posted 01-07-2005 01:59 PM
I must have missed it when I went to the mall.
Posts: 14119 | From: Western Ky. | Registered: Jun 2000 | IP: Logged
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links