The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-10-2005, 06:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry As Usual - A Conflict Of Interest!

By now, most of you are aware of the war that I am in to attain medical care for my son in Arizona. However, a brand new twist has been inserted into this bureaucratic soap opera. A twist that, if allowed to go unchallenged, could eventually mutate in yet another aspect of our lives coming under the control of those fools who use their elected (or selected) powers to absolutely control the lives of their (so called) peers!

Here in the West, I was recently informed by yet another minor bureaucrat of dubious talent and vested objectives (opinion) that, and I partially quote: ?Even though he operates out of a California (Sacramento) office, the screwed up medical insurance practices of Arizona still hold sway as far as he was concerned!?

In other words, even though the Golden Gate situates this paper-pusher (California), the arrogantly screwed up rules and practices of Zoni-land (Arizona) will be adhered to as far who will, and who will not be eligible for medical treatment! And in many cases, these rules are totally contrary to California practices! But as I said before, this gentleman operates out of California, even though he controls the lives and health of many in Arizona!! ?Move over Big Brother, here comes the (ultimate) judge!?)?

Now considering the fact that even illegals can get U.S. sponsored medical treatment (almost at will) in our border states (California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas), and yet a native born (multiple generation) American kid can not, what does this tell you?

On top of this obvious inequity, let me now add that the President, the Senators of both Arizona and California, and even the Medicaid systems of both States (Arizona and California) all know of this blatant travesty (A few of them have proven that they could give a damned less), and you begin to wonder who runs the show in D.C. - Bush or Fox?

Not only is this a double standard, I also feel that the fact that the guy that heads up Medicaid in this region has no business operating out of Sacramento, utilizing Phoenix rules? And according to him, this is a State run program, even if it is paid for by the Feds (that?s you and me brother)!

If he wants to judge what is being done in the 48th State (Arizona), that that is exactly where the bum should be headquartered, and not up in the Bay Area of California!! And as a matter of fact, there is plenty of vacant land out around Yuma (120 + degrees in the summer), or in the Arizona Badlands (rattlesnakes, scorpions and all) that he can set up shop in (there is plenty of room for him to set up a tent in either place). ?No ocean breezes, no posh eateries, no air-conditioned outhouses, and no 5 martini lunches!?

He (and a few of the others that I have run into in this Medicaid Program) should be in no danger operating out in these wilderness regions, as (in my opinion) poisonous critters usually do not bite members of their own species! (another opinion)

In closing, let me add that many (if not most) of you out there, fought for (or served to protect) these same arrogant asses who now seek to strip you of everything that you fought to preserve!

?It would be interesting to see the DD214 of Vincente Fox, a foreign politician who now demands from our Nation that: ?Illegals get preferential treatment here in the Homeland, as well as those other illegal aliens who can readily attain Medical and other services that many of our own people can not even qualify for!??

?Viva La Minutemen - Sorely needed and long overdue! These are the additional eyes and ears of our massive southern border,? in my opinion! And granted, they are not law enforcement, nor do they claim to be! Rather, they seek only to help ease the load placed upon our hard-pressed border enforcement units, by reporting (to the proper authorities) ongoing violations of our international boundaries! (opinion)

?There would be no need for these patriots if our government would grant the needed funding, equipment and manpower to those brave souls (Border Patrol) who now lay it all on the line for each and every one of us, each and every day - 24/7/365!?

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links