The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-17-2005, 01:24 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question San Diego In It?s Death Throws Or The Darkness Before The Dawn?

According to whom you listen to, ?America?s Finest City (San Diego)? is on the financial ropes?!? As a matter of fact, one candidate is charging outright corruption and graft, and even a bartender is in the running for city honcho!

The whole damned mess is, in my opinion, appalling at best! With all of the tourism and industry, including major league baseball and football teams, this City should be balls deep in milk and honey! Instead, however, we are on the verge of bankruptcy! Hell, even major area (and national) politico?s are now (or have been) under the axe (or at the least scrutiny) for their alleged shady dealings! ?And these are people of influence, means and power!?

This brings up the question: ?Just how much money, status and power is enough to satiate the egos and life-styles of a few of the rich and famous?? And don?t you ever, not even for a single moment, believe that San Diego is alone in this ?Hall of Infamy!? Because I?ll bet you dollars to donuts that a gross of U.S. Cities, large and small alike, have moldering skeletons neatly tucked away in their own festering closets!

If this is true, and you know that it is, I will also bet that they are intently watching what is taking place right now here on the ?Shaky-Side!? I will also wager that more than one (Feet Of Clay) city around the country is trembling in their designer boots, and wondering just how long it will take for the arrows of truth to fly in their direction as well!?

?COME ON NOW - YOU DON?T REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE GOLDEN STATE IS THE ONLY BASTION OF SLIPPERY EELS IN THE NATION, NOW DO YOU??

You do remember the old adage: ?MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO?, do you not?

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2005, 03:17 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

If I did not live here I would comment more on this. Anyone living here knows what is going on and anyone outside would not believe it.

Suffice it to say the people are not deaf and dumb in San Diego. The only thing that held the numbers of inflowing newbies to our fine shores above those escaping to the real world was the inflowing illegal immigrants last year.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 03:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up

DAVE -

Amen-Amen, and again I say - AMEN!!

VERITAS
Old 06-18-2005, 04:44 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HC

California is the only state that gets more money from the federal Govenment than it pays in. The amount of Mexicans (illeagle) are a hardship on the states medical system. Wellfair and Workers comp clams are higher than anywhere on earth. I would just as soon give California back to Mexico, for all its problems. Then there are the bleeding heart Democrats that think saving a endangered mouse is more important than The timber industry. I don't feel sorry for Californians one little bit, I only wish the rest of the United States didn't have to send our money there.
Hears an idea, Close your borders, Do a sweep and kick anyone out that doesn't belong there, Shut down your wellfair office's, Don't give insurence to people that build there house on a dirt hill. That will get you started.
There is no State that is perfict, but all the rest don't expect the rest of the states to pay for some stupid California deal that they have in the works. And when you charge 2million$ for a 3 bedroom house I think Californias priorities are a little of center.

Ron
Old 06-18-2005, 06:51 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

RON -

There is not much in your statements that one can argue with!

VERITAS

RICK