The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-17-2007, 05:07 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Border cops going to jail today

These two did so much wrong with this case and yet they should not be going to jail, in my opinion.
They shot a guy that was running away, they shot many rounds and covered, or tried to cover up the whole thing.
I heard from people in low places, that the officers were trying to get money from the guy for bringing pot into the country, the guy refused and so the cops were going to take the pot, a scuffle ensued and the guy ran off and was shot in the butt. The officers now say that they were trying to arrest the guy and a scuffle ensued and they thought the guy had a weapon and shot in self defense. Either story is possible. The courts have found them guilty for some reason that is not out in the media. I can't believe that a jury would find these guys guilty with what the media is putting out there. there has to be more evidence that we are not seeing, or our court system really suck. There is rumor that the mexican was working for the feds in a sting (type) operation to root out cops that were taking money from illegal mexicans. But you know what they say about rumors. Seems funny that the feds knew where to find this guy in Mexico, brought him back to US, gave him medical treatment, Amnesty and let him go.
HUUUUUUMM.

Ron
Sponsored Links