The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-02-2011, 07:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Propaganda Ministry Amazed?

Hell. Even President Barack Hussein Obama II or Junior's very own personal Propaganda Ministry and/or largely America's BHO adoring mainstream press/media must be Absolutely Amazed!!!

Refusing Catholic Bishops a 5 year 19 million dollar grant (as was previously) for helping sex trafficing victims as reported on LifeNews, must obviously seem like chump-change to Obama & His Royal Court of High Rollers. Most all Americans must realize such by now.

Besides, why would America's perpetual Campaigner-In-Chief be so-damn-chintzy for such a worthy cause anyway? Is: "His Barackness" loosin-it?

After all, everyone knows that Lordly Barry or Barack has wasted a-helluva-lot more than $19,000,000 of MY/YOUR/OUR and/or U.S. Taxpayer Money, on HIS CONSTANT 3 YEARS of never ending & Quite Grandiose Campaign Junkets.

The previous got me further thinking along lines of current Public Rip-offs.

Do Obama's constant campaigning trips actually cost: "We The (Schnook$)" or U.S. Taxpayer Suckers MUCH MORE, than Obama actually gleans from His MANY Protection Collection Dinners? Just curious. Royal accomodations are never cheap.

Neil