The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-18-2003, 02:31 PM

Don't know what to tell you other then kids have to figure out why Daddy is sleeping with mommy as well. Tact and honesty usually works. And I presuume the parents would be aware of the problem.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2003, 02:33 PM

Ron,

Better have the CIA check your neighbors!!!

To Each His/Hers/Their way.......

enough.........
Old 11-18-2003, 02:42 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Reeb

Thats the FBI and I already did, and you to. You remember that saturday night in late 1975, When you and---- well , I better not say right hear.

Ron
Old 11-18-2003, 06:45 PM

Default A big thanks!!!!! :)

Thanks to all of you on here who value the love shown between 2 people, irregardless of genders.

It's soooo nice to see a bit of compassion and understanding!!!

Old 11-19-2003, 09:44 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Theo no where in the Old or New Testament is there a concept of "Live and Let Live". Judge not lest you be judged is a reference from the New Testament remindingbelievers that none is more worthy than the other of the grace and mercy of the Father.Thewarning is a reference to judging persons rather than behavior.

There are many things in the the Old and New Testament that require much study before we can come to a conclusion. However the creation of the woman for the man is not one of them. We are told in plain and simple terms that the woman was created for the man to be a suitable helper for him. He was alone and the Creator saw that it was not good for him to be alone. The man was made from the dust of the earth but the woman was taken out of the man.

There are also plain and simple and not hard to understand terms in regard to men having sexual relationships with men and women having sexual relationships with women.

You are correct in saying that God does not make mistakes. On the other hand we as humans make them on a continuous basis.

A Christian is not required to be silent while others voice their opinion. I will not be silenced or intimated or called a bigot because I believe that the Creator knew what Hewas doing when he made the woman for the man and gave us instruction to stay inside that parameter if we were to be well and healthy individuals.

After that I invoke my right of free speech just as you invoke yours. That does notmake mea person that lacks understanding or compassion. It only makes me a person thatdisagrees withyour view.

Arrow>>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 11-19-2003, 11:14 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default SJC

The Supreme Judicial Court (SJC) of Massachusetts is forever flaunting the fact that it is 11 years older that the Federal Supreme Court. State courts can not take rights away from individuals if the Feds say you can?t do that, however states can give individuals More rights. For example in 1985 (Commonwealth Vs. Blood) The SJC said body wires (tape recording of a conversation are illegal unless all parties agree to be taped. That means if a cop wants to record a conversation with a drug dealer (for example) the cop has to identify himself as a cop and ask the dealer for permission to make the tape. As a result Fed?s are always called in to do stings of that nature because anyone working for the state or cities can?t do it.

This most recent case; the SJC is saying, do you folks in the legislature want to call it a marriage or a civil union? It?s business as usual. If this became a ballot question and the people vote not to have either civil unions or marriage for gays, the court will rule that the vote was a violation of gay rights and turn it back to the legislature again. It is a matter of wording. I am adamantly opposed to saying gays can be married, however a civil union seems to be in the cards. Anything less would be viewed as a violation of civil rights.

The question was asked, what if this couple moves to a different state. The answer is the new state would be obligated to recognize the union of the couple. The issue, in another state might well go to court to be determined but once ?civil rights? has been invoked the issue will be a done deal and the gay couple will win. By the way, gay couples are already adopting children.

One last thing, no one is obligated to know how to correctly spell or even pronounce our state. It is enough to know there wouldn?t be a United States if it wasn?t for a rowdy bunch of Masons who lived in Boston back in the 1770s.

Stay healthy, in God we trust,
Andy
Old 11-19-2003, 11:36 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default 39mto39g

Old 11-19-2003, 12:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Sparrow...

Your points truly well stated and well made.

Still, and even though I personally don't care what side of this marriage perversion issue one is on, I think it absolutely amazing that those whom in general adamently want God, religion and morality kept out of most every institution in America,...actually use God, religion and morality as a way of somehow legitimizing their kinky lifestyles as being SO NORMAL.

Besides, where are all those phoney: "For The Children" politicos, when finally needing some concern regarding these: "Jane & Jane" and "Tom & Tom" parenting unions. Shouldn't "They" at least be a little concerned about; "The Children", at this juncture? One would think so? Hell, even in Massachussetts and/or the home of Senator Kennedy, there must be at least a little concern about such?

Neil :cd:
Old 11-19-2003, 12:21 PM

Ron,

Yep, I remember that late Sat night, ESPECIALLY 9 months later on July 4, 1976. My eldest son was born.

Best night and best day of my life....

enough..........