The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-12-2002, 07:23 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Dry Wall you gave me a face to what I have been reading. I am so sorry brother. My sister called me about 17 years ago , from CA. , and said she was livin in a car with 2 very little kids and could she come live with me for awhile . Three years later they moved on . You got the same deal ifin you ever need it brother. Welcome home. PS pool looks great !!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2002, 10:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco
Talking Jail

Jail.....we'd be under the jail and out of sight...maybe the electric chair if it was one of us did the crime. Not those guys though. Pauperization is too good...I like making bag ladies out of them..what da ya think?
Old 07-13-2002, 03:26 AM

Default jail and all the other things sound good but

if we are watting for these people to go to the gray bar hotel we'll be watting for a long time right now my wifes 401k is a 201 k. but for now Boiling oil sounds good.
razz
Old 07-13-2002, 10:18 AM

Thumbs up Jail

Boiling Oil sounds great to me! Boy do we sound like Vietnam Vets or what?
Old 07-14-2002, 01:51 PM

Default My View

I am one dumb one when it comes to this kind of post, but I like reading and trying my typing skills on them.

To me , I would actually ( me being the judge ) take each and every one of them and make them stand on the corner "begging" for work for food deal, but make sure the whole day is supervised, and then let them go under a bridge to sleep and dig in dumpsters for food clothing, etc.

ALL the monies they collect during the day would go towards the families that are hurting cause of their inability to adapt to the every day world around them. It wouldnt be much, but humilization would count for some.

I really feel sorry for one of my Mentors from the other site, That being DROPWALL/Drywall.

What would happen if all the Vets on Disability would have to go through what all are going through right now if the Pres or Sec of State, or whoever is in charge of the bennies for the Vets done just the same thing?

This aint no O.J. that has to live on 25,000 a month, DUH!!!!!

enough.....
Old 07-15-2002, 06:40 AM

Default Thanks to all for your concern

But I still have my profit sharing program here where I work. It's a very conservative investment so while some things were appreciating at 200% a year, mine was ploding along at at average of 14%. The upshot is that while it didn't grow over the past two years, it didn't take a nosedive either. Hare vs tortise I guess. So not to worry too much we'll be okay. Just not as good as I thought. Unless we have a hugh turnaround we'll have about half of what we figured on. Didn't mean to sound as if I was in the street. My mouth overloads my ass sometimes when I get pissed. It just aggrevates to no end how those assholes can get away with that shit. Still want to see the bastards fry though.
Old 07-15-2002, 07:01 AM

Cool Jail

Well drywall I got you I don't have any pension to fall back on either but my own working for life and hoping for the best. O'm a wounded vet that others made their living off of and spit in my eye and don't like it but its just the way it is. My perpetrators are double dippers with two pensions and trying to get more and here I sit with two hurting kids and what the birdie left working myself night and day disabled. I owe no one though and apologize to no one but read my lips stock market king upsets me too. I'll be lucky to have any social security left.