The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-11-2003, 09:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The USA could easily seal the Southern Border. Why don't they ? The "so called War on Terror" ( which I feel is entirely a creation of and a heinous criminal act by Bush and his henchman.. >> do a Google search on "9/11" and "conspiracy" and be prepared to be sick at your stomach !! << ) should be here at home. All our elected officials are tools of the group that rules in the shadows.

Larry
Old 10-11-2003, 11:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

HC & guys -
I dunno either where they aren't much, or as many, especially around the southwestern flank...on up into both coasts. I know even around my little Joplin hometown there's quite a number due to the poultry industry near there and in north Arkansas, but not anything like what California etc. are experiencing.

I've put more than an above average number of American miles under me in the past 57 years, so I know of many small towns and rural places where they have no reason to go, and that's where I'm headed. The few hispanic or black folk who are already there (with the exception of places like New Mexico) have been there a long time and are good ole Americans more than anything else.

Another thing I know is that I've not been this upset and disturbed about the matter in all my life, and I feel the whole way it's been handled has done disservice to native or natural americans and to those wishing to come on in and be part of us. Not one of us alive except legal immigrants has anything to say for ourselves other than the luck of having been born and raised here, but that does count for something... and it's been squandered, partly because we let it be, and partly because nobody would listen to us when we raised voices these past decades.

And yes, there IS a "them" and an "us"!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 11:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
LARRY OLD FRIEND -

That magical word "CONSPIRACY!" A word always denied by presidents (the current one included), and of course, our old truth-twsiter-egotist - "Mr. Oxy Contin" Himself!" (opinion)

I have for years contended (make that proved), that conspiracies do indeed exist. Not to protect national security alone, I suspect, but rather cronyism (another opinion), and to protect the highly-placed vermin who freely engaged in experimentations upon our own, in violation, not only of certain Nuremberg Tribunal Codes, but also in violation of the laws of God Himself! "Indeed, a series of protected Domestic Atrocities!' ref.: DAIG-IN 21 75, COS MEMO 385, the Church Senate Reports on Domestic Experimentation of 1977, etc., etc! "And yet, some still cower from the truth!!"

"SO WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A CONSPIRACY!?"

NO VERITAS - NO ONORE
Old 10-11-2003, 11:41 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I used to watch MTV a lot 20 years ago. The music videos weren't bad. Now I only catch them in passing. If you happen to come across one from a group called the Youngbloodz and the song is "Damn", watch it. You will see how mangled and distorted some of our gene pool has become. I feel sorry for anyone that thinks these types of people are any kind of role models. It is very entertaining, in a strange sort of way. Would like your take on it.

Larry
Old 10-11-2003, 11:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

LARRY - Age slips up on us like a stiletto in the ribs! I, older bastard that I am, often compare the mid to late 50s (Happy Days?) to today, and what we considered risque then, would not even raise an eyebrow or a skirt today!

VERITAS
Old 10-11-2003, 12:48 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

...and all other sensibly partriotic Americans here,...GREAT POINTS MADE, and NO ONE (politicos and those beholding to politics excluded) could possibly deny or misunderstand all the realities stated.

Still, I find it hard totally understanding Jerry D's reference to: "Special Interest Groups" being the main culprits causing America's demize. Just whom are these: "Special Interest Groups"?

Are they The Press/Media that usually belittle America's involvements and failings, while emphasizing all foreign struggles and great foreign achievements (terroristic also),...even whilst held back and confronted by mean ole' America and The West in general.

Or,...could such: "Special Interests" be a group of American Leaders whom would much more prefer a United Nations form of governance for Americans,...than the basically for ONLY Americans form of governance (California and some other states excluded) we have now? Getting hard to distinguish between UN Delegates and many American Officials lately, except for accents. Seems like all alluded to pretty-much speak the same language.

I know that in previous years: "Special Interests" were usually considered the big corporations, minorities, cliques, parties and such, and basically from where the money came from for lobbyists to spread-around. Don't believe that such: "Special Interests" are that important nowadays.

Nowadays, believe any FOREIGN monies spread-around by FOREIGNERS (especially enemies and/or all Islamic Nations) and selectively dished-out to friendly American Officials by America's lobbyist,...are TRULY "Special Interests" IMPORTANT & TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT....BEFORE TOO LATE

Hey Friends,...Kruschev might not have been all that wrong about America destroying itself from within politically and mainly because of that: "Capitalism" bit? Plus,...with all that Saudi Oil Money available to any of our adversaries needing any,...believe that we're in deep shit. Hopefully, I'm a fool and don't know what I say, and The Saudis and all the other dictatorships in The Middle East and The World despizing the very thought of democracy ACTUALLY ARE OUR FRIENDS,...and just: "Wanna-get-along" and nothing else. I would also like owning: "DisneyLand".

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 01:15 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up

"LEAVING NO ROOM FOR DOUBT!!"

Recon, there is no way in Hell that I will ever bow down (not alive) before the United Nation's Flag! I owe my allegience to but one nation, and you are standing in it!

The day that we surrender our sovereignty, our direction, our history, or our pride to some BASTARD with a foreign agenda that is geared to weaken us, or control us, is the day that will see me cease to exist!

VERITAS
Old 10-12-2003, 04:11 AM

You know what really pisses me off about the illegals?

The Food Banks.

These persons come up here and live 10 to 20 in each household and each contribute about 20 bucks each to run it, and then Wham it hits you right in the face.

Alot and I mean Alot of Grocery Stores and other persons donate food, clothing, furniture, etc to the organization such as CCAC ( Christian Cumminity Action Center ) to help thosse that cant really afford the price of new or cant afford the daily food they need to survive.

If you ever go to one of these places to look or buy this merchandise, just take a real serious look and see who gets it for free, and on top of that , LOOK AT THE VEHICLE THEY ARE DRIVING!!!!!Brand New, and then take a look see at Native Americans that go there.

Quite a bit of difference.

Some how or other these Wetbacks get Vouchers to cover what is meant to help the USA Citizens not them.

Shut my mouth...............
Old 10-12-2003, 08:58 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation

REEB -

It's the old "Buy a new Cadillac and live in the box it was shipped in scenario!" I agree with you totally, but this analogy is not (unfortunately) limited to illegals!

I, a church that I know of, a quite a few other sympathetic (and been there) entities, use to help out this young couple (husband in military believe it or not). It wasn't until the gal stuck it to the E-4, and took off with another jock, nearly 20 years her senior, that the truth surfaced, and a painful truth it was!

With me retired and living from hand to mouth (almost), all who were helping learned that the combined income (Pay, housing, allotments etc.) of this kid was way over double what most of us old farts were pulling down! Yet, even at this, almost every week, the kid (and his now on the road) old (young) lady were putting the bite on me, the church, sundry other organizations, etc!

Well, we all kind of suspected the deal, but youth is youth, until that day that is, when she showed up with a "VERY' expensive tattoo and her new squeeze in tow (her husband was out on duty)!

They were living just great, best of food, a pad that made most of ours look drab in comparison, a nice car, etc, etc!

Well, this is old hat, but the moral to the story is that it is not just those flaming illegals that know how to pull off a scam! I suppose that it is a little less painful to be screwed-over by one of your own though!

Again, I attributed it, as did the others, to their youth and the fact that this duo thought that they were really pulling something over! Again, they weren't, most have been there (young and foolish) at one time or another!

VERITAS
Old 10-13-2003, 01:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

What am I missing here? Maybe I?m the dim bulb of the day, but what would be the justification or rational in giving the illegals a free college education. Surely there must be an ending to the sentence ?We want to do this because???..?. But I couldn?t fill in the blanks. And I suppose part of the initiative would be to jack up the tuition so that residents end up covering the added financial burden. It might be a lot less expensive to just go build a college in Tijuana and call it a day. If I were a youngster in Cal. and college bound I?d be really pissed at this notion.

The news today has San Francisco wanting to give the school board vote franchise to non-citizens and there looks to be a court battle brewing over that issue. The stated rational is that parents need to vote on issues that affect their children. Easy answer it would seem, simply go become a naturalized citizen then go vote up a storm. But short of that, it looks to me like the nose of the camel in the tent. Sometimes I think San Francisco would just wither away if they didn?t have some emotionally charged issue bubbling away in the crock-pot.

Scamp