The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-13-2005, 02:44 AM

Default Male Menopause, etc

Quote:
What is male menopause?

Male menopause involves the hormonal, physiological and chemical changes that occur in all men generally between the ages of 40 and 55. It is a physical condition with psychological, interpersonal, social and spiritual dimensions
Quote:
Improve Your Sex Life And Protect Against Heart Attack
By J. Phillip Vogel

Libido

Sexual stimulation and erection begin in the brain where neuronal testosterone-receptor sites are prompted to ignite a cascade of biochemical events that involve testosterone-receptor sites in the nerves, blood vessels, and muscles. Free testosterone promotes sexual desire and then facilitates performance, sensation and the ultimate degree of fulfillment. Without adequate levels of free testosterone, the quality of the male sex life is adversely affected. Studies have found that men with low testosterone routinely suffer from a decreased sex drive, genital atrophy, and impotence
Today on CNN they interviewed a man, George Watt, who had become lethargic, and lost interest in sex ... also very grouchy, etc (You know what I wondered about)

Anyway, his doctor is giving him a shot every other week of testosterone as his levels were low. (Much improved he reports!)

Apparently the levels start dropping when a man is in his 40s.

Some general info and also

Related? - Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency Syndrome? Hypogonadism?
Quote:
Andropause? Andropause is the male menopause

The andropause years are certainly not considered the best by any man. While not as severe as menopause, the male version is lengthier- it usually lasts 15 to 20 years. And it does take quite a toll on strength, energy, vigor and sexual function.
Another cause to consider for very similar issues (because it also deals with an upset of hormones; AND it is a chemical that also targets the testes ...):

Actually with this chemical exposure the depression, the aggression, the 'hot flashes' would not be age related. A woman shared with me how her grade school child was having 'hot flashes' and change of life symptoms.

Yesterday I was talking to a woman who had 'flu-like' symptoms 10 years back and after that the fatigue and listlessness. Now horrible pain in joints and headaches UNTIL menopause. She said when she went through menopause the headaches stopped.

Well, maybe there is something to be said for the endocrine system being part of all of this, when the 2-butoxyethanol is involved.

There is also such a thing as male breast cancer, too. I've heard of that a couple of times. I would suspect some types could be from a chemical exposure to something that causes TUMORS

Our handyman was unable to come to work today: migraine headaches. Well, you know what I shared with the MRS.... and she was very interested.

Last night someone e-mailed me about using a carpet cleaner & how badly her cat was affected. I looked it up, and you guessed it ... the only ingredient that they bragged about, was ... 2-butoxyethanol

Can anyone pull up the MSDS & see what the percentage is?

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links